2 Users
1 Likes
Mary Purcell
Topic starter
(@mjpurcell)

Hi Toby
I attended the course yesterday and asked questions in the chat
I was directed to register - which I think I have
I was also told to post on the forum - is there a link to this?
I am an Head of Dept in a secondy school in Medway, Kent and am interested in getting the accounting club you offer in at my school.
I would prefer a link to a ACE who may be interested in working with our school in this capacity. pls advise

Topic Tags
1 Reply
Toby York
Admin
(@toby114)
Eminent Member

Hi Mary — thank you for coming to the webinar. There's a recording here and we have updated the fact sheet following the suggestions and questions during the session.

I will share your request on social media and among the community, but given that we are only launching a pilot at this stage, I think it is unlikely that we can offer a matching service for this coming academic year. We will certainly look into developing something for the future. It's a really good idea and one that I want to support if I can.

My other suggestions are:

— to find someone else in the school who might be interested. It's an ideal opportunity for an ECT.

— circulate the opportunity among the governing and parent bodies. There may be somebody in the community who would be keen.

— ask local businesses, especially accounting firms, whether they have staff willing to offer community service time to a good cause.

Menu