6 Posts
5 Users
5 Likes
Toby York
Admin
Topic starter
(@toby114)
Eminent Member

We're looking forward to seeing you at the Pop-up Symposium on Friday, 21 April 2023. We have a fabulous variety of speakers, discussions, and activities.

Take a moment to introduce yourself. Let us know who you are, where you're coming from, and anything else you want to add.

5 Replies
Toby York
Admin
Topic starter
(@toby114)
Eminent Member

I'm Toby York, a founder of Accounting Cafe and a senior lecturer in accounting at Middlesex University. I'm really looking forward to meeting up with other enthusiastic accounting educators. ? 

Paul Jennings
(@accountingtiger)

I'm Paul Jennings, chartered accountant and accounting educator. I work behind the bar here at the Accounting Cafe. I also work in a few other places from time to time. I'm looking forward to our first ever in person event in the beautiful Oxfordshire countryside next week. 

David Kolitz
(@headbarista)

I'm Dave Kolitz, part-time Barista at The Accounting Cafe.  I am also an accounting academic, educationist and author of accounting text books.  Looking forward to a colourful event on Friday.

Cate Bronstein
(@cate)

Hi I'm Cate Bronstein, a community builder. I'm excited to see your new community forum!

Page 1 / 2
Menu